Comodo Internet Security is a complete suite that includes an anti-virus, a firewall and a set of tools which, under the name Defense+, protect your computer from intrusions, malware and other possible threats.
All the tools in Comodo Internet Security come conveniently bundled in a single interface, where they're easily managed and configured thanks to a clean tab menu. The program is complete as regards configuration options and customization settings, but at the same time it looks easy enough for the average user.
There are some nice details in Comodo Internet Security that I especially liked: the possibility to import and export your settings, the ability to create lists with your trusted and blocked apps to make the program less intrusive and also the community features, which enable you to report suspicious files and browse support forums directly from the program.
I must say Comodo Internet Security has made a very good impression on me. My only complaint, if any, is the time it takes to configure it properly. The first few days you'll be constantly receiving alerts until the program gets to know every trusted app. But that's something common in all security apps and besides, Comodo Internet Security makes up for it.
With Comodo Internet Security you'll be fully protected from all online threats: viruses, unauthorized accesses, spyware and more.
- Improved: Installation experience on Windows 7 and later
- Improved: Realtime performance impact to the daily PC operations should be lower in this version
- Improved: HIPS doesn't block some actions that can be used by malware
- Improved: HIPS doesn't block modifications to the protected files under certain conditions
- Fixed: Firewall sometimes blocks safe applications such as MSN messenger, Skype
- Fixed: Some installers crash when CIS is installed
- Fixed: Firewall does not detect MAC Spoofing although "Protect the ARP Cache" option is selected
- Fixed: Firewall cuases high DPC latency under certain conditions
- Fixed: Antivirus crashes while scanning specially crafted .PST files
- Fixed: Antivirus crashes after or during virus database updates